#006- The 80/20 Rule

In today's episode, The Gorgons discuss the 80/20 rule which believes you can only get about  80% of your wants and needs from a healthy relationship, while the remaining 20% you need to provide for yourself. However, in typical Gorgon fashion, these three hosts redefine the 80/20 rule in their favor causing them to reveal what they want in a relationship in their usual comedic dramatic fashion.LINKS:Instagram: @TheGorg0nsFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheGorgonsPodYoutube: The GorgonsBeats Made By: @nategoyard

by The Gorgons Podcast