One Major Thing 90% of Online Marketers, Coaches, Brands, and Business are Missing that’s Preventing you from having Big Success and Sales EP137
Have you heard of the 90/10 business rule? 10% of businesses make 90% of the money, while the other 90% of businesses all scramble over the remaining 10%. This is especially true for online businesses, influencers, coaches, and brands. My goal is to guide you and your business into being that 10%. There is one major thing that 90% of the people out there are missing, and therefor missing out on major money. This is something that is absolutely FREE and you already have easy & unlimited access to it! Do you want to know what it is? If you don’t, I’m very concerned for you and your business already. To best explain and teach this this ONE MAJOR THING, I created a podcast episode around it. This way I could do role-plays, give examples, and use some of my crazy analogies. If you want to be in the 10% gang and attract ideal clients and cash with ease, give this episode a good listen. Love Tiffany Welcome to ProjectME the Podcast with your host Tiffany Carter, who takes the mystery out of making BIG money. A former NBC and CBS TV journalist, turned multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching you all things wealth, health, worth, and business. You can follow Tiffany on Instagram @projectme_with_tiffany on Facebook @projectmewithtiffany and watch her TV episodes on ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter on YouTube.