Law of Attraction Simplified: What you Need to Start Doing to Stop Blocking the Abundance you Desire EP308

There is an 85% chance you hate your job.  According to a recent global Gallop poll only 15% of people worldwide are happy with what they do for a living. Don’t me wrong, every profession, career, or business has its crap days or even months…but if over all you don’t love 80% of what you do to make cash, there’s a problem. It’s easy to blame the company you work for, the boss, the industry, etc.. but the common denominator is YOU. I bet there are thousands or even millions of people who do something similar to what you do for work, who love it! I know many people who have a desk job, where they go into work everyday staring at spreadsheets, and spend their day in mostly unnecessary meetings. But overall they enjoy what they do; I personally would die a slow death doing that job. Have you even thought of the fact that maybe you aren’t feeling fulfilled because you aren’t living out your life’s purpose. You aren’t meant to be doing what you are doing for money, even if you went to years of school for it. Maybe you are settling because you’re afraid of learning something new, or don’t fully believe you can make any real money doing what you love. Bottom line is if you are felling trapped, uninspired, and unfulfilled in your work and you haven’t taken any real action to change it, then you have some serious money mindset work that needs to be addressed.  If you want something different you have to be willing to believe something different. Listen to this podcast episode to learn what you need to start doing to stop blocking the abundance you desire.  Here’s the thing, you don’t know what you don’t know…if you have been relying on Google University and have downloaded a ton of freebies that’s a great start, but it is only going to get you so far. At a certain point you need to start relying on people who have already done what you want to create, and hire them to teach you.  >>>> Join my ProjectME Posse Group Coaching Membership here: Projectmewithtiffany.com/projectmeposse  Welcome to ProjectME the Podcast with your host Tiffany Carter, who takes the mystery out of making BIG money? A former NBC and CBS TV journalist, turned multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching you all things wealth, health, worth, and business. You can follow Tiffany on Instagram @projectme_with_tiffany  on Facebook @projectmewithtiffany and watch her TV episodes on ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter on YouTube.


by ProjectME with Tiffany Carter – Entrepreneurship & Millionaire Mindset